Shopping for the right mattress to sleep on for the next 8 years can be an uncomfortable and exhausting task. At Exclusive Furniture we understand the value of purchasing the right mattress for every kind of sleeper and we want to make sure everyone can sleep comfortably knowing they made the right decision. That is why we stand by every mattress purchase with our 100 Day Comfort Guarantee!
If you are unhappy with your mattress within 100 days (from date of delivery), you can bring it back and we'll credit you back the cost of your mattress and allow you to reselect one of equal or greater value, and then apply your credit towards your reselected mattress. All we ask is that you sleep on it for a minimum of 30 days to see if it might be the right fit for you, which is just about the average time it takes for your body to adjust to a new mattress.
In order to qualify for our 100 Days of Comfort Guarantee, the following criteria must be met.
- Customer must sleep on or own mattress for a minimum of 30 days prior to returning to Exclusive Furniture.
- Mattress Protector MUST be purchased with mattress at original time of purchase. If a protector is not purchased with a new mattress, Exclusive Furniture's 100 Days of Comfort Guarantee is voided and unable to be applied at any further date. Purchase of mattress protector also does not guarantee mattress can be returned, that is still at Exclusive Furniture's discretion.
- 100 Days of Comfort is only applicable to Exclusive Furniture's Mattress Department. No other department is covered by this at this time.
- Credit of value received for a returned mattress can ONLY be applied towards a new mattress of equal or greater value, with any difference in cost being paid by the customer.
- Exclusive Furniture reserves the right to limit mattress exchanges to one (1) per customer, per invoice.
- Exclusive Furniture reserves the right to refuse any mattress being returned that appears damaged, unsanitary, stained, or soiled at all.
- Any additional cost for delivery during exchange process is the responsibily of the customer.
- Exclusive Furniture reserves the right to charge an additional delivery fee if delivery of reselected mattress / bedroom item is preferred method of delivery.
- Exclusive Furniture will not pick up used mattresses from a customer's home.